- If a driver has caused an accident (due to human error) and that lead to heavy traffic jam on the road/highway, all other motorists passing by the site is required to spit on the offender.
- The punishment will last for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Fine will be imposed on the motorist who, for some reasons, decided not to spit on the offender.
- If the offender requires medical attendance/hospitalisation from the accident (injuries), he/she will be place in public areas (shopping malls or toll booth) for the public to spit at. The duration is set at a minimum of 2 hours.
- The duration of the punishment depends on the severity of the offense.
If this law is passed in the parliament, I'm pretty sure the accident rate can be reduced by at least 80% .....