Wednesday 25 March 2009

To arms!! To arms!! War is approaching!!!!

I got up this morning as usual, brushed my teeth, took a nice shower, put on some clothes and ready to get to my uni for a group project meeting...When I walked out from my accomodation, what I saw in front of me was this.....


Barbed wires on the fence....First thing that came to my mind was "WAR"....Next thing that came to my mind was "I really need to do some shopping this weekend....AK-74s..Leopard 2 MBTs....Apache helicopters with hellfire missiles....and a group of fanatic fighters"

Fortunately my Russian counterparts are willing to send in reinforments....



Note: The first photo is real..I swear... I did not perform any photoshop effects on it...even though my skill is near to perfect...

If you don't believe it...then come to Edu Square and take a look for yourself....But it's best for you to get a M4 carbine rifle or a RPG launcher before you come..to be safe....

No comments: