Thursday 16 April 2009

My small birthday celebration...

Well...how should I put it...my birthday was in the busiest week in my life...courseworks ..thesis submission..etc..But then I still have to treat myself on this special day...


With no proper planning at all, (shayan and me) we went to Chillis restaurant for a small celebration. We were served by a really nice and polite waiter...and interestingly, I think the waiter has performed some curse/magic on us with his nice polite smile......Greed....We ended up ordering so much food that we couldn't finish up ....

The feeling after the dinner was horrible. I can feel North Korea is detonating a nuclear bomb in my stomach...literally (note to shayan: you shouldn't have ordered the chicken salad....really...)






Our dinner lasted for 4 hours...in which we chat about other people..yes ...bad things...our future and politics..(haha) It was a good dinner..It help me to escape (temporary) from all the workload and stress...Too bad we missed the fashion show...but we did get a glimpse of the models...they are hot!

And thanks Shayan for the wine man...if only i had some cheese now....

The salad that we shayan shouldn't have ordered...

No comments: