Monday 24 May 2010

Lake Mary, Florida Part I

After a long and gruesome ( 24 hours ++ ) flight, finally I reached Lake Mary, Florida. On my flight to Orlando from Los Angelas, I was given an warm welcome by a group of paparazzi waiting by the exit and they even took photos of me..I feel like a Star walking on the red carpet...woohoo!!! (Actually they are waiting for some celebrity there and I can't be bothered to wait for another few hours just to catch a glimpse on that celebrity after 16 hours on the plane)....

Once I reached the hotel, after a nice warm bath and a heavy breakfast, I went to "slumberland" for 12 hours straight... and then a late dinner at UNO Chicago Grill(really late, just moments before the shop closes) which I had the most well-known American food..




Will upload some other photos later...

No comments: