Tuesday 7 December 2010

Just say "Yes!!!"....


Their tagline.."Just say Yes"

I've never visited their booth and this is the scenario that will most likely happen:

Salesgirl: Hi sir, do you want to see our packages?

me: Yes....

Salesgirl: Sir, we are having great discount for the premium package, now only RM 1899. Would you like to register for it sir?

me: Yes...

Salesgirl: Sir, would you like to upgrade to the super-deluxe premium VIP package? It's only an extra RM 600.

me: Yes...

Salesgirl: Would you like to take this "i-have-no-idea-what-is-this-but-just-put-it-here-for-fun-so-i-can-con-some-suckers" promotional pack too?

me: Yes...

Salesgirl: Ok great!!! That will be a total of RM 3500 after discount. Would you like to pay by card?

me: Yes...

After walking out of the place..

my conscience: Do you regret?

me: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: