Monday 9 May 2011

Embarassing moment...

Just a moment ago, the personnel at the hotel which I booked early this year for my planned Taiwan trip, called me up to confirm my trip.

Taiwan Hotel guy: @$#$#$$%#@!#!@#!

Me: Hello??

Taiwan Hotel guy: @$#$#$$%#@!#!@#!

Me: Hello??

Taiwan Hotel guy: @$#$#$$%#@!#!@#!

Me: Can you speak English please?

Taiwan Hotel guy: @$#$#$$%#@!#!@#!

Me: Maybe you got the wrong number...(hangs up)

I was like WTF?? So weirdo making prank calls...and calling from overseas some more. Seconds later, my phone rang again....

The Hotel lady: Hello, sir, I am calling from CityInn hotel...(with a very strong Chinese accent)

Me: Oh!!

The Hotel lady: Just want to confirm about your stay. When will you be reaching?

Me: Around 12.

The Hotel lady: Ok, thank you very much.

I didn't even know they called me up until I talked to the second lady, cause all I heard was all gibberish (not sure if it is Mandarin, Hokkein, or some other native langugage). That call really wakes me up from my afternoon drowsiness in the office...

No comments: