Sunday 30 November 2008

High Tech Buddhist Monks...

I took this picture a while ago at Low Yat mall, the IT Hub in Malaysia...and a place I called my second home..
I was strolling around, looking for some good bargains and suddenly i saw three monks looking at some handphones at all stall... Buddhist Monks nowadays no longer stay and meditate in the temple or read the Sanskrits all day long...

One of them even bought which i think might be a linksys wireless router or something....Who knows they have they own kung fu CS censored ans bloodless version...


Monk 1: We have bought the wireless router already..we can save some money from going to cyber cafes for Kung Fu CS...

Monk 2: hahaha, i'll give you a head kick later on...

Monk 3: I can't join you guys tonight...Master asked me to help him copy down some scripts...

Monk 1: Just use the scanner to scan and print it out...We bought one last month didn't we?

Monk 2: Hey...I've heard the new quad core processors coming out for laptop soon...I think my 2.26GHz Intel Dual Core with 2 GB of RAM is getting old now... Maybe I should upgrade it to a 2.4 GHz Quad Core with 4 GB of DDR3 RAM with nVIDIA 9 series Card..

Monk 1: I think ATI graphics card is better....By the way, try to get a blue ray writer too...

Monk 3: Guys, look here, it's the new Samsung SGH-F480...

Monk 1: I'm cool with my Iphone 3G...

Monk 2: It's getting late now...I still need to finish up the translation of the Sanskrit using Yahoo BabelFish ...Let's go back now...

No comments: