Saturday 1 April 2006

OMG...

As I look up the sky, I can see dark ominous clouds gathered upon me. soon, there's a deafening roar, followed by a lightning strike..Could it be raining soon? I asked myself...for me raining would be nice as the current weather is very hot..a nice rain will help lower the temperature, as well as provide a nice, cool environment for my afternoon nap...however, it is not what I am expecting..

tonnes of assignments came falling down from the sky... tutorials, lab reports, IT poster, english dammit self-access portfolio, assignments and research project....It seems like there's no end to this catastrophic and horrible rain of assignments...

Finished the moral assignments, then came the classroom activites aka homeoworks...finished the IT movies..came the IT poster...Oh God of sun, rise thee, clear away the dark clouds, gimme a sunny day as the workload is unbearable....

SunGod: Hey, i'm on the vacation, won't be back till May...

It is destined then, for I shall be buried beneath the tonnes of assignments... my future looked bleak..I took a glance at this world for the last time...Farewell my beloved world...

like a wounding warrior lying in the midst of the battlefield, I knew it is time to depart, as I closed my eyes..I could hear a sound...

*Bip..Bip...Bip..* Phone ringing....

WTH....can't you guys lemme have a good night sleep?? It's already 11.33 and I'm damn hell sleepy!!Wat? you wanna discuss bout the assignment?

Luckily, the guy cancelled the meeting and I put down my bag and went off to bed.. In the night, the was a glimpse of something sharp and shining in my bag......

No comments: