Tuesday 18 August 2009

Slim PS3 is out...that means...

(Warning: This entry is mainly about my rumblings on the product, ignore the words and enjoy the video in the center for the information about the slim PS3)

With the release of the slim version of PS3, i sense that a PS4 prototype is under development/has been completed. They would wait for most of the people to get their hands on this version and bang, here comes PS4, just like what they did after they have launched the slim version of PS2)..This is very same tactic employed countless times by Apple..though Sony is much more considerate compared to the big fat Apple.

Using the current timeline , I guess we would be able to see PS4 in another 2-3 years and IPhone 3GX (3G for 3G and X stands for tenth generation ) in 1-2 years time. Though I know very well this bloody business tactic, yet it is still tempting to get one ....newer, lighter, smaller, quieter, and CHEAPER than the first bulky 60GB version....aargh....

Pic: (upper) Slimmer and smaller PS3 (lower) normal big ass PS3




Maybe I should force myself to stick to my PC and watch the videos on YouTube for entertainment and satisfaction (they have a lot of complete game speedruns there..just watch those as if i am playing them myself)... Anyone wants to buy my old PS3 and IPhone??? Need money for the new PS3....



I just love and hate technologies...

No comments: