Wednesday 15 September 2010

Singapore Day 1...Part II

I spent the entire afternoon (which I regretted) strolling along the Marina Bay. The sun was freaking hot, I can feel my flesh getting roasted on a roasting pan.


When I arrived at the Merlion park, I could see a bunch of Chinamen tourists there. From far, I could sense their overwhelming patriotic feelings. They love constructing “the great wall of China” whenever they take photos and will make sure that they are in your photos too....



On the way back to the hotel, I came across a female tourist (she looks like one of the Chinamen group..I could be wrong). We had a simple eye contact and out of sudden she said “Heeelllooo”, in a very high tone. I was like ???????. I just smiled back at her...fearing that she would jump on me and rape me if I say "Hi"....

To Be Continued....

No comments: