Friday 5 December 2008

My Christmas shopping....

Jingle Bell, jingle bell, jingle all the way~~~~

Christmas is just around the corner. All the shops are having great sales now, 20%, 50%, 70% except 100%.....It's the shopping season and all the housewives, teenagers and people who have absolutely nothing to do during the weekend will be seen lingering around the malls for bargains, dating or just simply there doing nothing. Sadly, I was among the ranks of the last group of people. I went to the mall with the hopes of getting some Christmas gifts for friends and for the loved ones...


Unfortunately, I did a terrible mistake in the shopping rules, that is by not inviting any female friends or gay friends to join me. They are the best consultants you can get when you need to get a gift for someone. Some of you might argue: "What's so difficult in getting some gifts?" Well, honestly I suck at shopping. I always get junks which I don't need at all whenever I go shopping (That's the reason why I love ebay so much, because it's full of junks....). I would choose something, buy it and regret in the next 10 minutes....

I walked around the mall for hours and nothing seems to catch my eyes apart from the cute mushroom doll which I almost bought it away..... but I find it stupid after 5 minutes looking at it. I tried to look for some "Babi Dolls" (Stuffed piglets-soft toy) but the designs are not interesting enough. I gave up shopping and went for lunch instead at Chillis.

Large beef bacon burger with chips

Cheesy eggrolls with salsa sauce

My lunch with the missing bottomless coke

The meal was freaking filling...I had to take my time to finish up the food. And while having my meal, I was watching some "International Martial Arts Competition"...All I can see in the show was contestants jumping and flipping around, smashing or get smashed by woods and concretes and yelling like they are crazy mofos ready for "Bankai" "Banzai" attack....The jumping, kicking and smashing really makes the contestant look like a force to be reckoned with, but the fighting part was just plain gay.....It's nothing near to the Tae Kwan Do or the Boxing tournament...The contestant will try to "whack" the opponent's head or other body parts to get a point, and the way they do it is like "touching softly" instead of "beating the crap out of the person that you hated the most"....

I had a hard time trying to finish my meal

I the end, I got myself some groceries and headed back to get some sleep after the heavy meal.....

Note: The portion in the pictures may look small but in real they are huge...

No comments: