Sunday 18 January 2009

Malaysian queuing policy.....

Definition of queuing (wikipedia): A line of people, vehicles or other objects, in which one at the front end is dealt with first, the one behind is dealt with next, and so on, and which newcomers join at the opposite end (the back).

In other words, the queuing policy (common, normal and ethical one) would first in first out policy...

Example:

D->C->B->A-> Service

A has been in the queue for the longest period, therefore A is entitled to obtain the service first. B would come after A and so on...

But Malaysians do things differently, because of the "Malaysia Boleh" (Malaysia can) spirit. Malaysians can do anything they want, and are encouraged to...

One thing that disgusts and angers me the most is that most Malaysians (young and middle aged...old and underprivileged ones can be spared because they need it more than us do) tend to adopt the last in first out policy...that is

A->B->C->D-> Service

A has been in the queue the longest but B, C and D cut in to get the service before A. What kind of attitude is this??? Some assholes might be giving lame excuses like "I'm in a hurry...I am in a rush...I need to masturbate now..etc" What about the first person in the line?? Is he not rushing for time too?? Is he not sick of waiting too for he has been waiting since the beginning?? And the jerks and selfish bastards just come in and stand in front of the queue...

Personally I have experienced some cibai lanciao motherfucker son of bitches (sorry for my harsh language here but I am fuming with flames when i think of these selfish bastards) came and cut my queue. Some of them act dumb and pretend it's nothing or they really deserve to cut my queue. Some cibais will even give you a "what the fuck are you looking at" look when you stare at them...The worst of the worst kind of Malaysians are those who will shout at others who cut their queue when they were the ones who cut other people's queue first...TAK MALU!!!!!

Seriously, this attitude is just disgraceful....Hopefully someone will invent a queuing system that will detect and sweep aside the person who cuts the queue.

Note: Bash me if you want, but I can truthfully say I always queue accordingly and sometimes even let the old people to go ahead of me first....

2 comments:

george lim said...

watch Barrack Obama inauguration LIVE from my blog matey!!!
www.georgelim.co.nr

Anonymous said...

lol...i watched it d..through live streaming...