Tuesday 29 December 2009

The mindset of Malaysian drivers III....(Updated)

This morning when I was driving to work on the Elite highway and Plus highway, I noticed the buses and lorries were very "obedient" on the road. None of the lorries and express buses were speeding, zig-zagging, tail gating and all the highway stunts. For the first time, I actually saw the express buses using the inner most (slow) lane!!!! It's a miracle....and they only overtake other vehicles when necessary....

I was shocked to see this and I thought I woke up in the wrong country!!!

This could be due to the news that recently shocked the entire nation...

Hopefully they'll remain like this forever and our highways and roads will be less dangerous.. They are back to the useless reckless way now..#!$#$@#

Just an update from the tragic incident:


Not guilty?? you must be kidding me.. So who's mistake is this? The innocent divider that is always on the road/highway which can't do anything but staying there 24/7 under extreme weather condition??? Come on....seriously...

No comments: