Sunday 6 December 2009

PC Fair 2009 @ KL Convention Centre...

Hope to get some freebies there...ended up with a bunch of brochures....

All i can see are people walking around...where are the goods?

Author's feedback: Too many people squeezing into the small area..I see more butts and boobs than the computer products (Don't blame me or call me a pervert, they are the ones showing it to me blocking my view on the computer gadgets..what to do?) Price is similar to the ones in LowYat, maybe slightly cheaper, by a few ringgit if you are lucky, or a few cents just to make you happy..

Price is not really negotiable...I tried to ask for the DDR3 ram for 150 bucks (price tag 159). The promoter said ok, let me ask my boss first. He then turned around and started wrapping up the stuff which I thought I am darn bloody good at bargaining..In the end I paid RM 159 for the RAM..Promoter: Sorry la, boss say cheapest dy, cannot cut further....

One thing that I regret buying at the PC fair was a cooling fan for my laptop. Usually my laptop is fine without any fan, I just want to give my laptop a better treatment aka feeling cooler a bit..and guess what, my laptop shuts down itself (due to overheating) when i used the cooling fan...%#@$%@% (first time shutdown)

No comments: