Friday 25 December 2009

Spending my Christmas day at Starhill...

I started my Christmas day at Starbucks with a mug of hot chocolate and a piece of chocolate fudge...


Saw some dancing at Pavillion...

Went to KLCC to find some books...

And back again to Pavillion for lunch..(TGI Fridays isn't as good as Chillis)

The only thing that I want to talk about here is the movie Avatar (The sci-fi one, not the Avatar cartoon/animation). I would say "AVATAR" is the movie of the year. It has got the best CGs (increadibly stunning!!!!), good storyline and nice action in it. And it shows the true nature of the human race....(I feel ashamed now..)

If you haven't got the chance to watch it in the cinema, you should do it now...I mean now!!!

"Toruk Machto!!!!!"

1 comment:

YV said...

Huhuhu...... i want that cake..... >.<