Saturday 9 May 2009

Dinner at Tarbush...Dessert at Baskin Robbins....

Last month, me and my 2 friends (all 3 of us had our birthday April but could not celebrate due to the Dissertation submission) decided to treat ourselves a nice dinner in Starhill. Our initial choice was Jogoya, the japanese buffet restaurant but for some reason the restaurant is packed..damn..I want those unagis and sashimis...We had no choice but to look for another place for dinner...and we got into Tarbush...

Tarbush, an arabic themed restaurant

The restaurant features a cozy environment for a fine dinner. I enjoy the dark atmosphere as it really made me feel like home..The service in the restaurant are decent, the waiters are polite and are always seen smiling...public servants behind the counter should learn from them..seriously. The weird thing that i noticed is there were many waiters/waitress walking pass our tables every minute...why? Because i am too good looking and they want to get a glimpse of me?? And we were served by 3-4 different waiters...hehehe

And no...i don't feel quilty of what i said about my appearance...

Ahmed, who visited the restaurant before, recommeded some food for us..which includes:

some very sour thingy...

samosa...

shish kebab

meat platter

The food are nice, just that it's not satisfying as the portion are relatively small....well..for me. We had to stuff ouselves with the lebanese bread to get oursleves...ok..me...full..

After that, we went from Starhill (where Tarbush is located) to Pavillion for a stroll and ended up at Baskin Robbins...



Chocolate chips and waffle double scoop ice-cream


Banana Boat


2 crazy guys....

Note: Me not posting much lately due to exam period...will post more stuff and redesign the layout of me blog soon....in the summer....

No comments: