Thursday 28 May 2009

New 1TB external Harddisk...

My old external harddisk died about a year ago and I didn't have the time to get a new one for my ever increasing data...After my final exams, I finally got the time to stroll around low yat in search of a new "wife" for my life....(yes, still single and need someone to keep me company...)

The old hard disk

The brand new 1 TB harddisk with eSATA and Firewire...


I got it from here...now officially my favourite shop in Low Yat....


Viewnet Hyperstore, 3rd Floor, Low Yat plaza

Usual price (WD external harddisk) : RM435 - 499
ViewNet Hyperstore: RM424 (Cheapest by far)

For those who wish to get computer equipments at a good price, try ViewNet Hyperstore which is located on the 3rd Floor, Low Yat plaza. Don't be intimidated by the nice renovation and classy, elegant design of the shop, the pricing of the gadgets are some of the lowest in the entire building!

Service is fast and effecient. Not to mention the staffs are polite and friendly, unlike one of the shops I have visited, which is a total crap store with shit customer service and untrustworthy staff...

So remember to visit this store first and compare the price with other stores before you get anything...This is one advice from a friend who has regretted getting his gadgets at another shop before he visisted Viewnet (he later found out that the price at Viewnet is much lower than what he had paid for)...

No comments: