Friday 16 February 2007

Hometown Visit…

Nothing feels better than be in the home itself….I feel like a King (sleep and eat when I want to, don’t have to search for food, play till the fullest…etc) instead of some lifeless machine in uni…

Maybe it’s time to pay my friends a visit since it is damn hard to get a holiday from…I called my friend, GeeKs to arrange a meeting or a gathering at the mall…(No, it’s not a date….just some sort of gathering…for those who think is a date, prepare yourself to get slaughtered mercilessly..)

Food was what in my mind all day long…sick of the "mamak" foods, "Pan-mee", Japanese buffet, Western-food, etc. I longed for the mouth-watering "laksa" (a type of noodle with spicy gravy made of fish, herbs and spices).



(pic: "Laksa")



(pic: High quality food)

Second round/lunch at McD…..



(pic: My good-friend…GeeKs… Cute? Innocent?..Girls out there, he’s still single….starting price: 1000 bucks..anybody?)



(pic: eeerr…perhaps not……)

I met quite a few "primary to secondary school fiends..ahem..friends, though some or many of them didn’t turn up due to the CNY preparations…(nah…I won’t blame u guys…stab…stab…)

No comments: