Saturday 4 October 2008

Darn it...it destroyed my weekend...

Well, it's Sunday and I'm at home...bored. I browsed through my desktop to find something interesting..and I'm not talking about Hentai here as I have just lost 295gb worth of data (including the x-series) when my external hard disk fell from the table. After a few minutes, something caught my eyes. It's the Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars game. I thought I have already erased most of the game from my computer....ah...what the heck...I'm bored. So I clicked on the game icon and started playing.....but a normal game would be boring...and you'll need to spend a lot of time gathering resources...building up an army...yawn. I opened my web browser and type in "CnC 3 Tiberium Wars trainers"

Side note: A trainer is a device where the player can activate god mode, unlimited resources, instant build, no power requirement...etc..

I downloaded the trainer with all the features above..except for the god mode and started my game happily.

I've chose to become an asshole by setting the handicap to -95%. That means my units are -95% weaker than the opponent's. In other words, my units are SUPER DUPER SHIT.......



And look at how fast I create my army. No one would stand against a vast army like this....I'm destined to win the match..



The A.I started to send in its army. No bother, my army will crush them in no time.



Then I spied on the enemy's base using the spy satellite ability...and I was shocked...very very shocked to find this...



The enemy had all the cheat effects that I've just activate.....#$#@%@$%!@!#$@!@341 (Foul words detected...censored) The computer is cheating...bloody hell (computer: tell me again who is the one cheating first??)

In 10 minutes, the Tripods overran my base and defeated me....

Screw this game...I'm gonna erase it from my computer right away....and yes, my fine Sunday was ruined by this....

No comments: