Friday 10 October 2008

Holla, Holland

Amsterdam, the land of the free and weed. The weed lovers and smokers will find Amsterdam a heaven for them.



I am not into those stuff, but I like Amsterdam because it is rich in history.



The streets are maintained the same as they were 150 years ago. It's a peaceful and tranquil city...compared to other large cities like London and Paris and for a small city like that, it has a lot to offer. There are tonnes of places to shop



However, my pleasant stay there was ruined by an old lady.

I was strolling around the city with my friends. It's just like any normal day. At an alley, I met an old lady. She was walking towards my direction. Here's the messed up part, and I swear, I didn't do anything to her. In fact, I didn't even talk to her. She walked near me and started cursing at me out loud..in Dutch... What the heck is going on??? The passerby were all looking at me....as if I was bullying this small, frail and ill-looking old lady.

She then walked pass me with some mumbling in her mouth...Anyone got shouted at or cursed for no reason will certainly feel angry...am I right? So I turned and stared at her. Guess what, she looked at me in the eyes and started a second round of cursing...Goddammit...Son of a bitch!!!!!

Thanks to her for carving a bad memory in my brain regarding Amsterdam, whenever I think about Amsterdam, I think about a city full of old ladies flying around on their broom........and oh yeah, she looks something like this.

No comments: