Thursday 2 October 2008

Oh My NOSH!!!!

To be honest, I'm drooling all over my keyboard when writing this post. The food they served at Nosh (a little Sichuan Restaurant in Beeston) has been listed in my "Godlike Food List"....

Just look at these dishes...I feel like eating my monitor now...



Another grand display of good food...



Such feast!!!!



No.1 dish of all time...."Chairman Mao"

The Chef has high regards of the man who made China...This is the best dish (pork) in the whole menu...and has become our "constant" and no.1 favourite dish in Nottingham...



No. 2 dish...Mutton with fu-chuk (don't know what it is called in English..toufu skin??) The oily gravvy will certainly open up anyone's appetite....



Other dishes worth mentioning: Chicken with chillis..You'll be coming back for more after having these two...



I feel unusually hungry after this post.....

No comments: